We booked using the rapid points, but when we got there the room was filthy, the chairs were stained .The lamp shade was stained, the sink was stained, and there was blood spots on the comforter.
The lady at the desk apologized to us, and gave us back our money. We have been calling to try and get back our points for over a week, and keep getting the run around every time. You can see we didn't stay. Some customer service.
That travelodge shouldn't even be recommended for the homeless, it's so bad.
Highly not recommended, and very dissatisfied.We have sent pictures in, and the front desk reception took pictures as well.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."
- "Dear Madam or Sir: I recently traveled to the city of San Francisco, from February 20th, 2012 to February 22nd, 2012 and I booked to stay at the Travelodge located..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Created Diamonds are NOT created diamonds. I took the items I bid on to a Jeweller. They are a very poor grade of cubic zircon. PLEASE save your money for..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "Earlier this year, our family purchased just a little over $3100 worth of SONY products; including a top-of-the-line 65” SONY 4K UHDTV. SONY was the pioneer of 4K technology..."