We booked using the rapid points, but when we got there the room was filthy, the chairs were stained .The lamp shade was stained, the sink was stained, and there was blood spots on the comforter.
The lady at the desk apologized to us, and gave us back our money. We have been calling to try and get back our points for over a week, and keep getting the run around every time. You can see we didn't stay. Some customer service.
That travelodge shouldn't even be recommended for the homeless, it's so bad.
Highly not recommended, and very dissatisfied.We have sent pictures in, and the front desk reception took pictures as well.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I purchased these shoes over a year ago at Marks Work Warehouse and they have seldom been worn by me. I mean seldom. The shoes look brand new and..."
- "We found this company through homestars.com and after meeting with thepresident Tony Hellman, decided that based on what we had seen wewould use him to replace the flooring in our..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."