Shallow Lake, Ontario
3.0

We booked using the rapid points, but when we got there the room was filthy, the chairs were stained .The lamp shade was stained, the sink was stained, and there was blood spots on the comforter.

The lady at the desk apologized to us, and gave us back our money. We have been calling to try and get back our points for over a week, and keep getting the run around every time. You can see we didn't stay. Some customer service.

That travelodge shouldn't even be recommended for the homeless, it's so bad.

Highly not recommended, and very dissatisfied.We have sent pictures in, and the front desk reception took pictures as well.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $130. The author is overall dissatisfied with Travelodge and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Travelodge.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Travelodge to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Travelodge?

Comments

Silverleaf Resorts - Find another place to stay Silverleaf Resorts "...Units are run down, customer service stinks. I checked in and air conditioner did not work..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Broken and Dirty EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE! Baymont Inn And Suites "...At first glance the room looked clean.But upon close examination we discovered totally unacceptable conditions, such as..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more