Dear Madam or Sir:
I recently traveled to the city of San Francisco, from February 20th, 2012 to February 22nd, 2012 and I booked to stay at the Travelodge located just a couple of miles away from the airport, at S Airport Boulevard,
I checked in sometime about 11:00 am and we were given room Number 601, and left to visit the city, we came back to the room 601 later in the night, it was a terrible surprise to us that we were bitten by bedbugs during the night, we took pictures of the bugs and killed some of them and gave them to the front desk, where they claimed they did not know they had them, we were changed to room 651 in the morning of the 21st, and also left to tour in the city, when we came back later in the night, the surprise was even worse to see that there were more bed bugs than in the previous room, we were again bitten by them, we have pictures of the bites and of the bugs running around the beds and the walls and ceiling of the room. When we spoke once again with the front desk about 11:00 pm of the same day, because the bugs literally run us out of the room, we told them that we were not to pay for the service in this hotel where we had such a bad experience, they said that since out booked the stay there through TouricoHolidays via American Airlines, we should complaint and request the refund for the payment of the stay at the place,with them, which I am requesting now, I believe you should check this hotel so you do not look bad since people do the booking through you. We checked out about 11:30 pm and went to a different hotel across the street where I had to pay for again for the service that was not rendered at this Travelodge.
As an American Airlines employee, I will personally let my company know about the experience and will request them to stop getting any bookings in this hotel and take them out of the booking program to all the airline employees.
Therefore, I am requesting a full refund for the fees paid at this place, and any medical and other expenses I may incur into in the near future due to this unhealthy and filthy place. I will send all the pictures and copies of credit card payments on your request.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."